Saturday, November 19, 2005

i'm in luv wif daniel yeow!!!!! but he said he got his *kitty* so i told pam i dun mind being called --hello

yah those who went for the principles of management lecture shd noe...i'm glad i have lecturers like dem to livened up our lectures...it somehow made us concentrate n learn more in class.... daniel is really cute....his lameness is enuff to make me laugh thru the whole class....

one more criteria for my future guy---gotta be at least be havin 3/4 of his lamest to make me smile...kekes
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
me in jaren's cap during pom lecture

jim is super duper eater i've seen in my whole live...guess wad...
our dinner...

foto uploading ......

heh this is not OUR dinner its just his own k...OMG!!!3 chicken burgers...kaos...and i assume he's onli half full from his look...

okie i'm damn er....... okie lah dao mei can....i didnt managed to go to the zoo again!!!!sobs....argh....it rained.....hais....
so we ended up catching harry potter...hmm...but i really prefer to read the book...the movie is too briefed...onli tat if u read the book u understand wats goin on...and cho chang doesnt act much in tat movie so why does the media make such a big fuss over it...lamo
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
chicken little!!!! released on which day of dec i forgotten....cute mah???
wait till i upload jim photo with the chicken....

oh yah....
---my wish list---
a purPle watcH---GOT IT*titus purple watch*
a scH bag enUff tO dump aLl my lecTure notes----GOT IT* converse white bag*
new paint oveR foR my room (guess can oNli havE it donE afTer christmaS)
NeW shoe whiCh i haveN seEn one to my likIng
a pAir of heel
tHe EnVy ME GuccI perfumE <>
TrY on More speciaL colouR conTact LenseS
my mUmmY to cleaR heR clothes In mY warDroBe<>
mumMy's leG to RecoVer
n lotsa lotsa cash to buy presents for my darlings....yah u....kekes

oh yah....LAST BUT NOT LEAST (A SUCCESSFUL TRIP TO THE ZOO)


er can say wad i wanna get but haven got it yet....will post it at the credit side if i have the tym....but here are some....
oh yah candice n i almost get molested today darn!!!oh o just realise the movie i happen to catch tml will be a horror movie... =(
SCREAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMssssssssssssssssssssssss!!! hu ask dem to choose tat...the person sittin nxt to me suffers lor...

No comments: