Friday, November 11, 2005

I ADMIT!!!! I ADMIT!!!

kekes...i admit i'm a little too high today...*gRinz*

erm perhaps its friday....aAaa but no link rite??? lols...

i've been behavin pretty adnormal for the past 8 hrs---time check...now is 5.17p.m..
everything just seemed to be so hilarious to me...lols....so funny...y??? i dunno...i think mrs loi is damn pissed off wif me durin lecture...evrything she says we laughed...* we have this alien kinda thinkings tat normal human beans can nv understand....*

everything is just LAME!!! n wen i rec dajie msg...tats it...it sent me laughing all the way from mensar to engine sch....den i started pestering kk to give me his lamest msg ....n after decidin on one...i started laughing again....

met up durin my later have of my break wif the queens....jo got so excited when she saw me!!!! no lah....cos she got so high seeing me in the same op skirt -_-''' isnt tat lame?
den started tokin again...
clock tickling ---i'm running late for my lecture...den jo told me she goin centre point relief ...den u noe me...
joyce: o_0 WahaHaZ...while she give me tat kinda being bullied face....i didnt bully her---change another phrasing( innocent pitiful expression)

oh My God Oh My God Oh mY God!!!!!! think i managed to amuse wei jie when he said he needed to capture a foto of me in tat( i started to control ...kekes) ....i told u i'm insane today....yah thinkin back i looked really A.S.S....
but tat blur bimbo insist tat she was reliefing 829??? where the hell is tat?? i forgotten... bleas...so i was tellin her quite gd den can go visit sue cos she went ta 839 le...den do wat she suppose to do...lols...(evil grin)

PAM U B***H ....idiot u keep on makin me during lecture....u are behaving like one esp when u tok bout ur karen lee....erks....lols...
but i find it so click when we shouted : "purple!"

ok...daddy got me this hp pouch which sent my laughing xue off again.....
he got a tribal kinda patterned spots one for me...i say it is funny so it is.....
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
see!!!but the more interesting thing is...he got it in purple.....he's so.....nice......but....i luv daddy!!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
i got a cuter one one the same day...cute....yi jian zhong qing!!!!!
HELLO KITTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!kawaii nehs????
oh yah if u wanna noe wat is the funny shaped thing beside it its just a mouse pad----monkey one... ;)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

n yah tats a random pic of miss nancy..she's flury...this is this first tym i praise dogs..other then rover...yah i noe u cant see its face but i was brave enuff to stand tat close to get a shot of her....i didnt wanna alarm the whole neighbourhood when it tried to get near me...n i didnt anna kill the innocent doggie by givin her a heart attack wif my scream...
* I"M NOT SCARED OF DOGS!!!REALLY!!!TRUST ME!!!!* dun look into my eyes...kekes
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

yah tat was me today...kekes...pale????i think so...er dose tat means fairer???lols
postpone the night safari thingy to nxt week...sobx....i can nv go to the zoo....

No comments: