Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Ok…now I’m gonna update u wif a series of pictures…cos previous entries might be too wordy wor…ok…
On the sat…I’m off(supposedly)…to celebrate for Jessie yun xia n rose bdae…so we went to the one at party world Chinatown…kk noes his fren dere…
N!!! c how cum I update so late…cos I’m sure dead beat…
Actually not working tat day de…in the afternoon went out wif mummy…den zhu rou shi gave me 3 missed calls while I was bathing---ask me go back say no cashier at night -_-‘’’
Yah den gotta go back lor…cos I noe her evil plan…den so got me to pei her to partyworld after work mah =P erm she admitted herself de..

see the fun we had???

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
da jie n tan kuku pretending to be eugene intimating eugene's way of singing his song....
must close thier eyes...small finfer pointing out...den sing in a beri chi ching way....lols

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
extra klafei!!!! smerking ard...hu esle---JESSIE KOK
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
cool rite...jessie scolding the guys not to let down the gals they love....sing till so serious...see...that alvin trying to defend the guys...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
yun xia josephine n me!!!!!

see yun xia key siao one...wan a kiss from her????mauckz...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

duh!!!
taken by TAN KU KU!!!!
durian head xia nue jos jie n me!!!!!

me n zhu rou shi..... (copy right de wor)later she scold me...permission granted one!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
me n mummy!!!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
its her birthday....so we sang.....happy birthday to u!
happy birthday to u ...happy birthday to jessie....

but she insisted to sing...
u are born in the zoo....
dada dadadadada.....
-_-''''
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

den we got her her present....she she so bu shuang... such a big winnie u noe....
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

nah!!!!she luv it!!!!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
.....still workin on it ...more pics idf i have the tym..... ;)

winnie ish so CUTE!!!!!!! of course i took the opportunity to take loads of fotos before jessie du zhan it!!!!lol...

dey say i zi lian.....cnt meh...=P
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

But the stupid tan ku ku snatch from me!!!!! ACT CUTE!!!! say yes!!! nvm like tat can contrst to show the cuteness of the winnie...lols...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

cannot bua tahan liao...cheeky him trying to show off!!!...must snatch back!!!!!evacuate while the battle begins............
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
SNATCHES!!!!

alot pic!!!lazy to uplaod all le.....after tat went ms for a drink...got a sunrise...not bad...lol....not gonna tok more into this.... but njoyed my day.....

No comments: