Monday, November 28, 2005


=(

terribly down wif flu cum on and off fever....arghs...

wasnt feelin real well ysterday le...so supposingly meetin my friends in town but changed it to tamp becos of me... had dinner and went home after tat...sorry guys...

wah...reached home bout 8 plus 9...NO ONE AT HOME>>>
about 11 plus den dey reach home...good lor...yi jia ren go watch movie eat good food w/o me....dun wanna say dem esle dey sure suan me say serve me right for workin...
thinkin i long time nv go out wif mummy le...ystday went to get a concealer cost me near 40 bucks for just tat...
i didnt noe wor cos all the while i take,mummy pay...still say shiseido cheap...crazy...think one day i shd fumble thro her cosmetic stuff...see wads her's all about..

i dun care bout them le...come back brag bout wat dey eat or wadeva....so i start doing my work n stuff....gotta do well ..die die must do well..
i find it so lame to write resume or cover letter...den i realise i forgotten wad are my o level results(theres one time i went to sign up for dunno wat membership card , i realise i actually forgotten my sec sch name -_-'', tat tym think corrected by hazel)...searched all thru my stuff...finally...found it...i didnt realise i dun have any c for my results...all As and Bs...not bad wor???haha...
tired...burn the midnight oil till ard 3...den i realise i did the work which supposed to be handed in onli on wed... -_-'''
so ended up sick lah.....so now nothing to do le so can c me ard here haha...
was figurin out how to use certain programme wif my com...den saw fan shu edit a pic of himself into a satan-like angel...very funny one leh...heh dos hu noe him can ask him to show u...i dunno how to copy from the msn pic...den he die die dun send me tat...cos i will definitely post here de...lols...and he edited a stupid pic of me..ass...
pam was tellin me how to copy but seems like my com is doin against my will...yah tokin bout com...tat idiotic bro of mine just insist not to let me use his notebook...i gonna change the password of this pc c how he feels...stupid bro...

lunch wif chap jim itas candice n sherly was interesting...
ok we had our meal at tamp central den deres this lady abit weird came and interupt our meal...

okie the guys were sitting at one side...the girls facing them lah...so jim n me share a table...and how unfortunately, the lady approached us..
she started saying this saying tat...and keep on prompting me and jimson wif loads of qns...den even say i look like dunno hu ask me go interview for the xiao yuan ou xiang...make everyone wanna puke out the food they eaten...
after tat she call candice (the girl with specs) and shoot her wif loads of cheena which our dear candice catch no ball...asked her shd try the jue dui zhu chi ren...hahaz
after tat the lady mentioned tat a boy(about 10 years old to be her son)
den chap was wondering dat she might be gao ling chan fu cos she looks like she's in her fifties now...
noe wat jim said??
jim: oh!tats y shes like tat...
LAUGHS
just now papa called me...i was at the com...

papa: a??? you nv go out arh???
joyjoy: huh??? i nv say i going out mah...
papa: tot u say u wanna go ktv???
joyjoy: *blur*
thinkin....(aiya she referring to my marmie lah)
joyjoy: pa!!! joyjoy lah...mummy went out lo!!!
papa: wanna eat anything??
joyjoy: yes! get me the panadol flu pills pls///
papa: da de? xiao de? (big one or small one)
joyjoy: huh??
papa: gei da ren xiao ren>?>??(direct translation-for big ppl or small ppl?)
he wanted to say for kids de or adults one...
joyjoy: -_-'''
joyjoy: DA REN DE LA!!!

find my dad quite cute...still take me as a kid asked me if he shd get the kid's dosage...wei!! 17 year old liao leh!!!

its goin to be december!!!!oh yah...i missed the tym tokin to jerry and annabelle on the web cam...hmm???shd i get them christ presents....sent to new zealand...a...ASK PAPA pay....!!!



No comments: