Monday, April 16, 2007

bearbuilder

i helped adel to hold party today!!! so fun!!! and so challenging....i think i did a bad job tho..
hmmmm...i just cant help bringing myself to do uber childish stuff la...hees...esp when their parents around...maybe if they are not present den...haha....
these are the party kids =)
its the goin 4 year old Tiffany's bdae...it was so hilarious she tried to insist she is onli 3 when i asked her her age...lols....hmmm...Garry keeps scaring me today...hmmpf! and even ask me to be careful at nite cos he will be ard ...lame lor!!!! -_-''' actually he's really a funny guy when u get to noe him more...
i'm the bear builder!!!!

supposed to meet dada go jalan kayu eat prata de...den we sudd got our own hings on...mummy cooked my favorites...so yup hees=)

oh yeah...hazel...my mum just killed a whole pathetic salmon...so when are u n sayang on for sashimi???hees...=) i just had mine...lols....

hmmm...one sad thing...its gonna be the commencement of the new sch term...i dun like changes...haiz..to picture me separated for my lovelies...haiz...but!!! i'm goin back to tp!!!!!!excited...lols...more ahems guys....haha...no la...more familiar faces!!!!

anticipating--------------

i got my workin schedule...5 days this week and no week ends! yes!

No comments: