Sunday, April 08, 2007

kids love

i saw so many beautiful angels around me today...awfully georgeous and cute...the creation of mankind..haha..BABIES TODDLERS KIDS...
AwwwwWW...japanese angmohs locals all impressed me...hmmmm...i wan kids!!!! lols...hees...in future can???...STOP LUFFING! haha

i wonder how come all of a sudden i see kiddos all ard? is there any baby booming recently...i wasnt very much aware of it...wells at least they made my day end off with more *smiles=)

hees....satisfied sushi treats...i'm stuffed to my throat and i sudden thought of the process of making Foie gras...stuffing the goose with the tube device...pukes...i feel like one now...mummy forced me to eat her curry chicken and those vitamin-ed fruits....i protested for the rights of my well-being...haha...

No comments: