Wednesday, April 11, 2007

updates

hihi!! back..the chalet posts not so soon yeah?? lols
cos its too much and i'm too lazy...
wells... he asked me qns which i didnt noe how to ans...cos i noe it will be diff and he noes it too...
he sent me home after my work the night bf he booked in...yeah...it wasnt tat awkward as it was the day before but somehow i made him look weird for carrying my big ear bunny in the paper house...
the escalator at pungol aint working and we climbed the stairs...its quiet and its diff...i cant find the interchange...i swear if i were alone i'll broke into tears...cos theres simply no humans and its dark and quiet...den we realise we got to the wrong exit...
wells...tat potato really missed his stop and was awaken by the driver...knew he was tired all along...thank u fanshu...


10th April 2007

work again...but i began to love the workplace...and my colleagues over there...
Gary was having fun with his *stripping thingy after his work...=_= damn comedy sia

wells adrian was crazy too! he does stupid things..eg. we had new arrivals or spiderman outfit...he was lame enuff to take a bear and throw onto the wall and commented on the bear for not sticking on the wall like how spiderman does...PLEASE lor!

i used to find vinnie a hard to get along colleague...but after breaking the ice..she's a fun person too..and i wan to noe her more...=)

i simply love adel tho she keeps making me scream...i was just telling her tat ah min is coming for interview and tat beau just jumps out of no where*speaks of the devil...adel was very cooperative with the shots...haha...i noe she's tired...haha
anticipating to see ah min at work, to be my colleague again...hmmmm...darlene u see this...make sure u dun be too crazy ar...cos adel says if u are naughty she'll come to me...>.<
there's weird customer today..he is...dunno how to say...cheeky?
he asked bout the sound...den questioned bout the *i love u* sound...so i pressed and played it...he keeps saying huh? so i replied him" i love u"
den he say thank u =.=''
den later he asked for help when i was attending to another customer...and his qns was whether the curly teddy is a boy or gal...i replied him it can be either...
he den give me tat look at hinted tat the bear has no dick!

%$VO^*P6n n7...baichi rite!
oh wells i tie up my hair incase i cut them off accidentally again haha...

Jenson happen to drop by today after dinner with bao ba...den yup...went for a drink...he's supposed to take bus de...but think he ran into his ex colleagues and yup..trained...WAH...den saw Alan tan!
ya...didnt noe why he just knew it...he seems to see through everything...can u imagine i trained with him...and listened to his analysis and counselling...
he seems to noe everything by just a look for like 15 min? and analysed on so many things which included wat made us impossible...haha...yeah and he was simply playing with my fone and joking la...call himself alan shushu...haha...clown...and wans me to train to pasir ris and back to chat with him...god...
well tat was the day i satisfied my sushi yearns...now i wan my Asian kitchen!!!
tat mischieve playin with me when i was having my dinner...how cute he is yeah???

btw...CLYDE...i wan to master the basics for my communication with the japs customers

No comments: