Saturday, April 14, 2007

mood-swing company abandoned

seriously i'm not PMS-ing...cos its not time yet..yeah...=,='''

friendship-
but simply just irritated sometimes...it simply shows tat u dun care or give a damn...but u noe...when these reoccurs...it gradually doesnt affect me as much...cos if its me, i will make sure u wont have the feeling i had if u were me..

i tot u guys will noe my temper...i tot u guys will be the ones hu understood me inside out..and i hate ppl hu dun ans calls when i need immediate ans to make a decision..its not the first time when i had to change my sudden plan becos of tat *bo chap* attitude...
get to noe hu values me as much...
thanks for the company and making me smile and enjoy myself today Mok! =)
as said...anger will fade after tonite...but i'm just sad...or can i use the word..not valued...
sometimes i am wondering...and i start to dislike...dun ask me bout hu or wat...
morning wif Vinnie Bella and Garry...theres practically no ppl coming in...
i felt so sinful...haha...thanks to Vinnie for teaching me to be naughty too...and suggesting maybe a few more donations will neutralise it lols...
Yes! we met the target before we knocked off at 4pm! 2.6k..so happy...

yeah after tat was affected abit..cos its like the feeling of being abandoned kies...but thanks to Mok for rushing all the way for me! loves~
went for shilin mee sua!!haha...my sudden crave oso...hees...basically i think i am crazy...
i bought rubbish stuff too....haha
the fotoframe cute? lols...wells i think they are adorable..and i saw aunty jenny hu used to be working at bugis counter...like a kid...happily jumping like no body's business..-_-''
btw gor gor got a new fone...sony ericsson w850i or something....i can fotowhore le..haha...help him got his handfone pouch..
oh ya..got a T-shirt bra...lols...ben lai got black de...cos was deciding btw purple and black...but the purple seems too loud and bitchy le..den someone pyscho me go back change later lor..haha...so funny..
me and my new love...cuddles~

sorry tat i didnt join u guys.. even lau jia KW to call me ...dun wan to affect the whole group of ppl like tat day.. i supposed u all enjoyed w/o me too so ya..

No comments: