Tuesday, April 03, 2007

the initial days of the month of april!

Sunday, 1st APRIL
went to my paternal side to Shao Mu...mummy literally shook me awake and i took a shower...immediate cold syndrome =_='''
thanks to the weather...the situation there was tolerable...it used to be scorching hot at tat time with unbearable heat and smoke from the rapid burnings...the humid weather calms my mood down alot...and i mean alot....i didnt *fa huo* while waiting for those late comers lor...see the loads of things as offerings??woah rite!!! ha ha...whole bloody table occupied.....wat for...didnt see them so fillial when my grandma was alive and kicking...sometimes i just cant stand the elders behave...
wanted to go home to wait for hazel to come over my house...mummy forced me to accompany them for lunch...yeah their craving for tat famous prawn noodles at joo chiat i think..
yeah!!! feel more pounds of fats...happy!...sobx..ya and the indian stall food...hmmmm
Monday, 2nd APRIL
WORK!!! how great....cos after today will be a long chalet for me...hmmm..i really enjoyed working today...
and yeah...ah min was so nice to drop by with xiao pang and pass me some sweet treats before she left...thanks lovely =)
lj came to too =) jumps...
Great day spent on night shift with jen and adel...and yes...i admit evil adel, adrian, ah min and lj scared me yeah....Grzz...oh yah!!! i happen to spot a blonde pig which amused me a little haha....
here u go!!! i like working with jen =), haven really got a chance to really work with her...but she's nice =)
wells...some photowhoring again.... haha jen and joyce! did u realise she got my angle?? i am owaes on the left de..haha...but now i'm on the right...lols....and there u go...adel!!! my manager...she's lovely too =)
stupid adrian everytime suan me...went for a movie and back to the shop to wait for adel to acc them to the balcony....funny and cheeky man there...but nice too!!!!=)
haha...he in bsn 9 series t shirt...haha i still remember my stock well yeah???lols...gtg!!!!

No comments: