Monday, April 23, 2007

sunday familyday ktv yearns

its official commencement of classes this week...but no tutorials and labs made the week so FREE! -_-''' i miss my ktv sessions...so long since i last went...i even forgotten when was it! i wan one soon before the one with the guys this weekend la!!!!!!!!!!!
so there's simply no classes for me today as there's supposedly onli tutorial for the day...currently i'm just rotting myself till its time for work..hees..
oh ya this pic is taken on Fri..the insane bear builders...photowhoring when there's no customers..clockwise form the top left (joyce, bella, jen & fatin)

hmmm..Eugene is off to thailand this morning...and will be back in 18days...hmmmm...BON VOYAGE potato =)
tidied my room a little and off for dinner at BEdok 85

we stuffed ourselves to the throat ok! haha..den went to get some food from NTUC...thankx to someone hu pop out from no where and tickle me and sent me screaming like no body's business in AN NTUC! **** and the next thing i noe...everyone is starring at my direction =_='' evil la...my mum was shocked too!!! *i noe u are laughing while reading lor...zhu!

hmmm i'll update the entry on Fri when i get hold of the pics den....so for now...ciaos...

No comments: