Sunday, April 08, 2007

happy day!!!

happy like a spider today
my first ever full shift at build a bear workshop and it was like almost half a year i've had a full shift work in my life(i was refering to my past part time job at bsn)..

was fun with cute adorable kids...and Garry was cute at times...he just LOOK serious sometimes...i suppose he isnt
luvs those surprise Visits....ar...da da, clyde, jing n her bf and lao jia huo...
i simply luv today...=) Adrian was surprisingly so nice...so so nice...
he taught me cashier within 5 mins and left me doin it all alone on the sat buzz crowd evening and when to the toilet shit...
luvs his company at work..he makes me luff at his lame jokes and cheers me up with his cheekiness..yeah and often scares me out of my hell at shop floor and says he got the kick -_-'''
He got me big ears bunny today!!!aw...so sweet of him...*smiles real broadly

dada accompanied for quick lunch cum dinner at freaking 5.45pm..but it ws awfully packed...i hate queues...so i decided on quick bites...and yeah...stupid fried chicken at vivo sucks...its bloody and cost $3.50...i threw off after less den 5 bites...was hungry...went LJS...but didnt have the time...cos Nura is starving too i suppose...so i rushed the 1/2 hours break and back to the shop for Nura to take hers...and of course sneak into the store to have sneak bites when crowd disperse...
Jing and her bf came!!! ar so sweet...chat with me for quite long...yeah i didnt noe jingz taste was...er...eh...no comments..u get wa i meant??? she liked those bears tat we have alot on shelf haha....(will help u get ur velvet teddy soon=))
cldye didnt treat me bens and jerry today....understandable...cos it was too crowded..hmmm forgiven...more days to meet up =)
lao jia huo came with his fren lor...tmd...he so high lor...evil him...purposely say i'm his ex...shou bu liao ta...fake to xuan yao...den i give tat face...-_-''' den when his fren wan tok to me he purposely pull them away...haha...si jia huo...and turned back and give me tat cheek face...sometimes he just nv failed to amuse me wif those abnormal things he does lols...shall meet up with him sometime...=)
mr potato waited for me off work today...haha...i bet he couldnt find the place...bet he would lose predicting the sides of the train arriving next...bet the bus would not stop...bet he would fall asleep on his way back and miss the stop...and i won ALL lols..
today was normal...not as bad...but the fotos were -_-'''haha....u neo why i didnt post them up lols...=p
knew he was tired..thanks anyway =)
wells...missed my cliques missed my sushi treats...miss my bed...
OFF to bed...tml morning hees...=) Adrain changed his shift with adel...but alrites...i like working with adel too!!! hmmm so shd i continue workin when sch reopens??? hbf or suntec hmmm

No comments: