Wednesday, April 25, 2007

break interval rants

currently a little upset...Garry called me this morning but i having my tutorial...so i texted him back with regards to the request for the change in shift on Sat...but i think i made him pissed too =_=''

i mean its not within my control...and the lecture is IMPORTANT cos it matters bout the SIP..and not to mention, its a compulsory attendence...
who doesnt want a morning shift and go out after tat...its saddening to opt for an night shift instead but haiz...he replied a sorri no last min cancel 2 often...
when did i? depressed sia....hmmpf....there goes my sat plans le okays...and still i think it caused so disturbance somehow or rather...
but still...at least the shift is changeable...else i might most prob just create some stupid trouble for not turning up on Sat...bleas...
i mean its school!! classes...its my priority and my responsibilty NOW...hais....

ok i shall think of the bright side of life...THURS is total free for me!!!! i am so excited.....so wats up with thurs...i suppose i'll make my appointment for my classes at YAmaha andyup!!! to get a few flats soon!!!!!
btw Music classes in sch SUCKS! it bores me on my first lesson....but at least....there are a few cute eye candies in class to keep me awake...haha
ok...off for lecture!! tata!

*misses~

-edited-
ok enuff of those shitty moody stuff...clyde-to san , meiyan and i did crazy stuff today...
we looked for Miss Quah and Mrs Choi (our course manager) to change my CDS subject!!! i wanted Psychology very much but chose FRENCH instead...
it was so embarrassing tat i thanked Miss Quah calling her Miss choi!! AWwww!!! stab me alive pls...lols
*ps: i saw Pras...i wanted to shout at him but yeah...i reminded i am a Senior le...cannot behave like tat lols*

wells i suppose i am stuck with the clyde-to san and meiyan this whole semester....heess...i noe they love it...cos it means movies and foodie..gaga
but unfortunately i'll be brainwashed with tsyoshi and wateva stuff =_='''

waffle ice cream indulgence aftermath...and home to watch TEEBI!!! ah!!! all plans seem to clash ..saddening...the sudden downpour today made me stay home...den we pushed to next Tues and god noes...i just found out its 1st May haha...
i am desperate for KTV!!!and i promised the guys but it seemed hard to accomodate to everyone's schedule... i cant rmb when's the last time i had mine...sobx..joyjoy is a sad gal without music =(
heh tokin bout tat..alot ppl started to call me joyjoy just all of a sudden...haha...so dear rite...hees..ok i am random...

nvm...tml i shall have an exciting day wif my NEW FREN =) yays...
-btw i really didnt cry today...y u all say i sound like i am-_-''-

No comments: