Wednesday, April 25, 2007

school in temasek polytechnic

when it comes to makin a decision..wat will u choose?

following ur heart and feelings or just let your clear mind do the decision ?
haiz...tat is not really an answer one can easily ans if u really ponder into the pros and cons...

MONDAY 23rd April

i was in a damn good mood this monday...think its becos of the funny things that add on colours to the day...
no tutorials so its a night shift at BTBW wif Adrian and Jenjen..new Kimonos and clothings in....JEn and i were busy clearing the stocks and serving the customers at the same time...Adrian said i was complimented by my 1st customer of the day...yeah it did lightened my mood and gave me the *drive* to earn more smiles...

basically i enjoyed my conversations with each and every customers i converse with...until i tried to try on the new clothes for the bears...and Adrian's fren came in....haha...poor guy lost a hefty sum of thousands for his soccer bet the night before and there comes a balded guy with shinny reflecting head to collect the lost...woah...i can see the bloody stack of money they're counting....wosh!

so he's getting a bear for his fren's daughter...an Eurasian...ADRAIN ASKED ME TO GIVE THEM AN UNFORGETTABLE WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE MA!!! HE SAID DE!!! den of course i gave them ma....then stupid him was so petty la...haha....cos i didnt noe he was suppose to be payin....haha...den he walked to my side and stressed he already felt the heart ache parting with the sum of money le...and now i am adding to his misery...lols...how i noe lor....lols...he nv tell me ma...haha...den when billing tat time he kept aying he's gonna stab jen and rape me le....gaga...so dramatic....
but noe wat!!!! the Gal gave me a hug after building the bear!!! she's so happy...she loves it!!! and i am feeling the happiness from her...i am so happy too!!!haha...

Adrian taught me closing!!!! haha....now u noe why i love this monday=) i mean after so long...when they say they not teaching anymore...its an additional gift to me...i tot learning the cashiering was good enuff....bleams~

TUESDAY 24th April

Believe it or not..i'm now the senior of Temasek Polytechinc...a year 3 student...but i'm still jumping ard so excitedly like no body's business just like i did in my YEAR 1

wells...to me, today is the first day of class!!!!!i am so excited and elated...so many familiar faces...my seniors...my year 3 frens from other courses...so many of them...eye candies too!! *grinz
hmmm... at least more than wat they offer in Tourism Academy rite???lols
its just a short 2 hours lecture for the day and u noe wat? i feel the stress...some hw due and yup...the proj brief dun seem easy to me...Awwww...
well....nice lunch with lovelies...chicken chop was nice...more to the company was great=)

pay wasnt in yet...yeah tats real pathetic...so yup...was telling jenjen tat we can go jump and commit suicide if it drags longer...haha...to think tat funny gal replied me we shd die with pride-choose an expensive location...lols...
Jen Jen~
kor met me at TM and sign me up for the enrollment to Yamaha for the keyboard class...freaking 5 hours cost 160 bucks..he's really willing to spend...on ppl he loves..*tat of course includes me...lols...and i am a bad sister hu lets him splurge on...hees=D
tat's y i say being he's gf will be very xinfu...=)

movie-ed wif the loves and Jenson Tan since he morning...huimin wants the nightmare detective...haha...eto...unless u have loads to spend, dun watch tat ya??haha
heh i happen to fall for the machine ^house of the dead...was happily shooting...haha...stupid sayang still balmes me for not rescueing her when i lost my lives helping to save her from the few hacks la...huimin & jenson played so well lor...
someone's watching 200 pounds AGAIN with me! haha..
and the list goes on to SHOOTER, SPIDERMAN 3,LETTERS OF DEATH, PIRATES OF THE CARRIBEAN, HARRY POTTER AND THE ORDER OF PHOENIX...
anyone free?
lesson from 9 to 7 tml...woah!!!!!!!!!! and there's Music classes as well!!!! prays hard it will be fun!
HAPPY GAL~ lalalalas

No comments: