Sunday, April 29, 2007

smile

wellos....yup...i had some crazy intentions of *inking myself...told dada...lols...and got exchanged with a story of disgusting tatoo experience...gross...
raced to work straight after class...the briefing of my SIP internship gave me creeps...i felt the stress for competition..i simply love the company at work!! abi came today!!! and i felt so *mummy~ lols

my naughty insist~ bleas...lols

tats Adrain and Abi!!!so adorable!!! lols...i was baby sitting her ....go toilet, stupid games, feeding, carrying...haha!!! anyone need a nanny her???lols..dun wanna say Adrian...he is so violent la....he pinned abi on the wall la...and drop her felling off...i was so shocked ok! tat's his so called*playing* Abi so scared after tat le lor...so when Adrian asked her to him...she literally hid behind me and refuses to go to him...stupid Adrian wanna catch her ...and it becomes a scene like we are playing lao ying cua xiao ji...i asked him not to come near me lor...he still come....den i shouted*FEI LI AR!!!! haha....normal reaction...den Adrain shock sia...the customers all look at us...lols...damn funny...

so basically work is fun chocs porteggtarts smiles daily! u noe why i dun like to put on name tags...i dun like ppl to rmb my name...but sometimes its really an awesome feeling when customers ask for ur name and address u like u are being recognised...esp when they ask others for ur name to thank the experience =)its my passion to serve=)

No comments: