Sunday, April 29, 2007

i still miss...=(

the agenda for the coming week-

monday~ class till 3, den movie, shopping and dinner wif bao bao
tuesday~ lunch wif the LMP gang at suntec, dinner wif the lovelies and cldye-san aftermath & to the concert
wednesday~ long day sch and music appointment at yamaha
thursday~ class till 12 and work till 8pm
friday~ class till 1 and work till closing
saturday~ a sad full shift...hmmm dunno hu i am working wif
sunday~ morning shift!!! hmmm...anyone free to date me??? =)
these few days are weird...i get weird glances and weird conversations that freaks me...sometimes overfriendiness is scary...my cliques hu accompany me may see it...

popeye-ed and fish & co-ed @ changi airport...with part of my new loves...hmmm...anticipating b&j, zoo and blading wif jen val adel and if possible abi!!!=)
airport wif my colleagues~
take a look...its cool...and accurate http://dna.imagini.net/friends/
( i luv those ans to today's sms....thank u for taking my unhappiness away so tat i can stay happy forever...)
i'm gettin used to the not used...weird but still...haiz....hazel!!!!!if its leo's character, i dun wan to be Leo le la!

No comments: