Saturday, April 28, 2007

hair trim school work fatigue

the sky today is scary...=(

i couldnt wake myself up today...ytd's conversation lasted till dawn 5.39am...
hor! -_-'''..
saw WQ last nite...feel the sudden tensed...the inbuilt sense of humor tat was owaes in him seemed to be drained away...he was very serious wif me...

i admit tat eversince tat night's hearty tok wif the gals...i accepted him as hu he is...and begins to like him the way he is...but still...its not easy to gain trust in ppl esp when the initial impression wasnt tat good...
but still...i gave him my benefit of doubt tat whateva he says are of the truth...

actually i felt that ppl change...no matter how close u are to tat person...sometimes deep inside...we really dunno what they are thinkin...
i may change...i dunno...but on certain matters..i am still firm on my stand...its a fact tat i dun like ppl hu smoke...and its still the same in the past as well as now...it still stands to everyone wif no exception..

sch was fun...jokes laughters joys ....it simply filled up the stress...
and ya...i missed those notes with *Chaplin's name on it...hees...he is owaes the one hu made sure we dun miss out any of them...and reminds me of any tests and submissions....he used to be my walkin planner...=) chapalala ROCKS!
darlin candice and chapalala!! he weirdo lor....keen to go NS soon i suppose...-_-'''

my LMPs....den i went to trim my hair...=) no one touches my hair unless i wan them to be touched lols...hees...

noe wat...the hairstylist tried to massage my head during the wash...it was superb...but when her hands go to my neckline...AR!!! i simply cant stand it...lols..i burst into laughter all of the sudden and warned her not to try again lols...damn funny...

dozed off when she blowed my hair...REally dozed off with my head felling down all of the sudden...so embarrassing...dozed off on the train to work as well and alight the wrg stop...haha...so funny!!!

the result...actually after blowing la...but i had layers...sayang looked so mature and learn-ed for once...lols...i like....=)wells...more obvious layers rite??? work was awesome wif nice ppl....i forgotten how many time Adrian tried to scare me...adel was so cute when she knew she'll be transferred to suntec soon....woah! a 2 level franchise! it all happened to be an coincidental *white* day=)

met a super cute guy- Victor ( mr nice cum funny guy)...so we shall *satr bucks* more often at tm starbucks lols...

ok my info uploads soon and ya entries on previous days will be up soon =) ciaos...

No comments: