Friday, June 01, 2007

30th and 3lst MARCH...HAPPY HOLIDAY !!

30th May- CLUBBING & CATCH-UPs wif my partial LMP gang...
the chicks are hot!! and the guys looked cool too!!! haha...

Clarke quay-ed, clinic-ed, hooters-ed
i liked the night becos its really hard to arrg a day just for all of us...but unfortunately...the area was sardine liked packed so yup...we didnt dance TAT long...

we!!! deciding where to go after our dance and drink...we wanted to check into a hotel to slack but the group was too big...hahaso we photowhored...i like the pic above!!! charlene me and candice luvs~i nagged at jimson for smiling like a drunk fool and he tried to act cool aftermath..lolsCHARMAINE & I

hit CLINIC...hmmm...its small and packed...but all of us had a whale of time dancing...u shd see how PeiZhen danced...yeah baby...her moves were like...*come and get me baby* kinda sways...haha....and jimson was being forced to move with the beat haha....it was nice dancing with them cos the guys in our group would surround us so tat u noe cheeky ppl cant get near us...haha...the crowd were literally squeezing us to the corners la..and i am pretty amazed with YENWEN for trying to make space for us...i owaes tot he is those very si wen kind...haha...haha it is owaes good to have Pei Zhen ard...cos she will owaes look out and warn us when she sense guys are attacking...haha

haha...i am pretty embarrassed to see YENWEN there...cos he is my onli classmate tat there...i am owaes a guai guai person in sch ok.....haha...i mean i am owaes guai la..

Den we headed to hooters for a drink....yeah i think the guys wan to see the hot babes there la!!!

BEWARE!! major picture uploads~PEI ZHEN, SHERYL, IYAN, JIMSONCANDICE & CHAPLINJOYCE & JARENCHARLENE & MEwells...we headed to candice's house for blackjack after tat...and yeah...pathetic me was the onli one losing money...i bloody approx 30 bucks for game of 50cents ...how bad was my hand...

Jimson sent us home...and haha....i was feeling tat tired tat i totally forgotten my way home...and we made a few detours and even to tp...reached home ard 7 plus...haha...i loved my shower...i love my smell...i stink of a SUCKY ASH TRAY before hand la...

serioulsy i am not a party animal...i dun club and drink...do i look like one seriously??? i'll just prefer a catch up at a decent non- smoking ktvs with my clicks and tats wat i love...i missed my karaokes sessions...BADLY...


HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY!!!! 31st May 2007

met up potato as promised in the afternoon...and i was so sound asleep after the long day before..haha he was sick so he didnt clubbed the night before...lols...he booked the tickets online and yeah...off to Marina..town was so crowed ok...its as tho the entire singapore population is out...public holiday+sch holiday..no wonder la...

tat clown had his hair trimmed real short and was trying to be lame...yeah...was lame la..Shrek is a nice movie...i was laughing all the way...and i love the shrek babies...hees...walked and he got his snacks for camp and yup we headed back very soon...i have to be back home to celebrate daddy's day and he had to rush to his "prison"

so yup!! daddy and mjummy abandoned me for some good food tgt and i had my macs to sustain my hunger...was home alone waiting for my bro to knock off and the lovely doveys to be back!

but yayness...i had the tv to myself and i sang my fav duets...*i got the duet dvds le*papa badly wasnt very enthu in taking pics with me....evil...i kept asking him to open his eyes bigger and he just wouldnt...haha we had this small eyes big eyes issue there...

someone smsed me say small eyes guys are good guys lor...den i was laughing away...haha den mummy asked me wat's wrg ,soi told her...den all of us looked at daddy...haha...den mummy shacked head...saying big eyes guys dote on their lao po more...haha...so hilarious la..


at home...we sang him a birthday song and yup...i had my fav strawberry shortcake(my current crave and fav)

wells wells...i had a nice nice day....=) thanks peeps...
oh wells...these 2 pics are taken i suppose few weeks ago...and i felt mummy looked really good...so there u go!!! tata!!!

No comments: