Tuesday, June 26, 2007

food and company =)

i have been randomly craving for Food! lols.
suddenly something sweet and suddenly something to chew on...haha
i'm not pregnant...STILL a VIRGIN ok...
lols...sudden urge for apple shrudel, den my fav choc , den choc eclairs, den doughnuts, den ice cream...but suddenly i will feel i dun wan to have it...haha random...
but now i'm craving for sashimi and design sch's nacho cheese...haha....ok i am random...=)

had my French test earlier..tat alien language was a killer...can i have my Japanese back?? whaha...
so since clyde wans ice cream we headed for our ice cream!!! wanted Haaigen Daz but ended up at Cartel cos we wanted some finger food..hees...just look at the portion ...it was enormous! it's like a tub of icecream la...haha..

ya ya...i noe wat u see is fats!! haha

happily chatting away and waited for my galfrens off sch to meet the loves up!! its been weeks since i last see them...hmmmm....the twins were having some serious conversation with her group mate due to some project issues so outsider> sayang and me...we went yamaha, toy r us popular minitoons to play...haha....she's our dancing queen wor!!! hot! lols


and i am ms SPIDEY! lolsmalty's baby version-ed pooh!!! *hazel...ahems...AHEMS...lols*oh oh! ya!! sayang got a casing for her fone....so i just randomly asked..yuan lai my fone oso can change the cover haha...i am blinded for so long...evil singtel staff qi pian xiao mei mei!!! hmmpf!! haha...and tat gal wanna be same as me to get red...HAHAH!! copy cat!!! lols...BUT I LIKE!!! haha

oh i am so happy when my loves just called me out for lunch and dinners...cos ya...altho i cannot make it...it just shows u are reminded and missed....AWwww...! yes! they've made reservations at the Top Table restaurant for next week...*jumps!

No comments: