Saturday, June 16, 2007

fun...my best getaway with

awesome company today...they made me laugh and became myself =)
keep teasing me with tickles and make me high...KUKU dem... made me sqaut and sit down in the middle of nowhere in disgrace..****

i wan to visit tat nice place pau pau mentioned for chill out!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *i hint le wor* so ya...*winks

shopped for rubbish stuff today....and ran into old fens tat made me go gaga....sensative and horny toks...now i noe each of their sensative areas ( so u guys dun come disturb me le ar, i noe ur weak points too!!!hees* and hu gets drunk easily =) i love the pics taken tonight at the pub...and the indian server keeps looking at amy with that ahems look la...NOT ME NOT ME!!!!! lalalala....lols...

morning tml again...and i think i'll be good gal to go home after work=) i feel an itch to do up some dishes...so marketing after work ..=)* so excited* hope papa and korkor will be home ba...='( else will be home alone again....

*pic will be up when i rec them* i need sleep le else tml cnt wake up...got party i think..whoops!

No comments: