Monday, June 11, 2007

Breakups

i admit i'm tired...

ps: "memories are indeed better than reality" this comment is strong, i noe this sentence meant alot and it gave me real heart felt feelings..but at least i noe i made the effort at all means to be there on those impt days...cos i noe tat to them it means alot...cos i dun wan tat to happen to me on my IMPT days where i anticipate and looked forward and gets disappointed....
tats a promise i give to all of u...

sending mummy off in a few hours time...and i sense disaster nearing...
den will be proj meeting and bdae celebration...
Garry and Hwee sung asked me the same qns...and my ans was the same... i enjoy i'm happy i luv so tat is wat i wan..yes i am beginning to love the ppl more...and i missed my GAY* =)

oh my...y am i kinda depressed? suffering from depression...maybe i was too high earlier...and its the emo issue now...
and i see a chaota vegetable today...

No comments: