Saturday, June 02, 2007

smiles filled the day

I"M VERY HAPPY TODAY!!!!!

*SWAYS WITH THE MUSIC ON MY BLOG*

i love my sch mates....alot alot....altho they LOVE to BULLY me! altho they OWAES SUAN me...i noe they LOVE JOYJOY!!! haha...
we planned to go Bintan this holiday, we planned for ktvs this break...i am looking real forward to it

saw MY prassy Loves in sch today!!! he said xuemei mentioned bout me to him...=) he remembers my stuff...*blushed- PRAS is my fav lecturer!! now and owaes!!! he nv makes me high and add on the rainbow colours into my day!!! haha...I LOVE TAT EVER SMILING SMILE ON HIM!!!!!! and the little things he took note of=)

hmmm...back to work...was cool! AMEX party of 25 was a terrible one...they are kids form ophanage...some are just so naughty and rebellious..i tried to put myself in their shoes and think...but i couldnt get the ans...if i were one like them...i will make sure i present myself the best and shine beyond others...HAis...

hmmm...i tot he wasnt smiling again...i tot i will miss tat radient smile on him !!! but yay!!! haha...he's crankiness at work in the late evening assured me tat i still have the old him with us!!yayness....i love tat happy go lucky and lame attitude of he's!!!!!

hmmm...i wan all of my loved ones to be happy!!! and i want to do something to make them happy each day!!! tell me wat i can do for u ya???

wells...sch holiday commenced after my paper on tues...so it'll be a roughly 2 ad a half weeks holiday!!! DATE ME OUT OK! OK!!!!=)
luvs joyce~smile for me yah?=)

No comments: