Friday, June 08, 2007

i luv daddy mummy & kor kor

wees....i think i was posessed by a pig last nite...i slept till noon la...
yes..precisely becos its my day off today...*jump jump jump*
i was so delighted to be waken up with 2 sets of breakfast (which turned out to be for brunch)one from daddy and one from mummy...=D feel so much LOVED! yeah and 2 container of beancurd too!
they didnt noe the other party had got me as well... *loves*
had so much of cosy conversations...smiles~
did some shopping...and god i cant control! and u noe wat...it's good to be recognised altho u dunno them...or dun rmb...cos u GET DISCs...!!!!
decided on pool games but it was a bad decision cos the ARCADE we went was under renovation..=_='''
hmmm so wats up wif tml den? its either shopping wif my loves or KTV after work!!! AWWwwwwWWW!!!!
i decided to go on APPLE diet! so dun u dare come and tempt me...i bite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! btw dun worry...cos my diet plans were nv successfull...haha...like wat hazel says..." food makes one's life meaningful!*
BTW i'm gonna be a lonely and sad gal next week...cos mummy abandoning me for CHINA!! date me out for breakfast lunch dinner and supper ok!!! haha! *oopX did i mention about dieting earlier???lols*
its a miracle i didnt fotowhore today...give ur eyes a rest =)

No comments: