Wednesday, June 27, 2007

dun try me*i bite! grinz

hmmm...i'm no angel ok...u all try putting my name up la...den in the mean time choose wat limb u wanna bid goodbye...=)
anyway...HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADA!!! awww...loves~ thankx for makin my days in tp so interesting yeah? i'm glad i have u there owaes...
hmmm....i got a damn er xin and rou ma msg today...EHEW...it just gives me goosebumps...HAO ER XIN AR!!!!!!!!! save it...*sick...
i think i'm working less days next week....AHHhhhh 2 consecutive dinnings with diff gangs at top table next week..so happy
ehew!!! time flies...half a year just past!
and lao jia huo just reminded me to leave a day off for him on August...and we were happily jk away...=)
den it reminded me of important bdaes in August September and October...
den the "oh shit" internship tat will last a scary 5 months...which means i have to part with the bearbuilders if i cannot arrg my time...
tan kuku was damn random la...=) but its owaes nice chatting with him...cos i nv failed to have a hearty chat wif this bro of mine=)
in a long run , a relationship may be just a status...so when love just fades..its not within ur control...and its not one's fault , so treasure ur loved ones ,dun let go and nv give up on him or her ..or u just lose them

No comments: