Monday, June 25, 2007

alive and kicking...=)

i noe u all miss me...i'm absolutely ok dun worry lols...
been out lately but some nites just dun feel like bloggin...ya...cos i was either too happy or pissed off...bleas...
i wanna go those weird weird places...hit china town and clarke quay on sat... thumbs up! my next wanting destination is a visit to the PRISON!!! yays!u see this temple? its *fo ya shi* its so pretty tat it draws me in...yup! and alot of funny things happened...i was in a white spaghetti top and a skirt...was jk to jean tat maybe i'll be stopped becos *fo men chi di bu ke bao lu*
den suay suay i got stopped...and she says i am wearing too revealing..den i laughed my head off and put on my jacket...den when i walked 2 more steps...another person stopped me...say my SKIRT TOO SHORT!!! kns...its not la!!!!den i was so confused...den he say bottom must be below knee length....kns...den he gave me a CLOTH*sarong alike~funny la!!! OK NO FACE X lols
den headed to clarke quay...not clubbing but just shopping and viewing...Central MAll has pretty and cute things...finally visited the couple stall lala mentioned...no wonder she likes...its really pretty... and theres alot of kawaii shops upstairs...Waraku restaurant oso...
nonetheless the view was awesome..
went for our feid trip today...i didnt noe tanjong pagar and chinatown is so damn near!!!and oso...finally i seen the SCARLET HOTEl!!! i love tat place!!
u shd go in and have a look.....its located on a steep slope end la...lols...
oh wells...i'm still happily workin....
and i still luv my colleagues...MORE!

yup random pic for the day =)

i was anticipating for the weekends...

No comments: