Sunday, June 03, 2007

mugging in progress

i noe i should be mugging but i'm still here =X

Anderson kept making me laugh...nv did i noe he was so CHILDISH! first he was tellin me to put ribbons on myself and he enede up putting it round his ears =_+" when it got stuck there!..den he began to talk to the bears and hid his bao when i saw it...wateva...its just so funny to me....

oversized babies amuses me too...fatty hamburger haha... and now i feel the motivation to be recognised and noticed....

and well the cheeky guy could try harder...cos all i wanted was my lunch and i think i am very quickwitted!!! haha..and i suppose guy's creativity ideas are running low...and now they're left wif real lame ones..lols...

BEN & JERRY-ed...(had my fossil fuel flavour) and the manager is funny too la...when he acted like GARRY....
things to be done over this 2 week holiday..
= overnight hotel stay wif BG
= roller blading at sentosa
= fondueing wif the builders
= pubbing wif LMP
= visiting at suntec BABW
= ktv session wif gang & KW , Melvin
= ktv wif my ex colleagues
= badminton and basketball session with my loves
= movies
= mind cafe
= bdae celebrations (ht& cher)
= keyboard classes
= dine in at top table
= retail theraphy
= family outing
= picnic @ sentosa
-lunches and dinner meet ups!!!!!!!!!

but now...is serious mugging ...

No comments: