Tuesday, June 12, 2007

mummy away and cherlyn's bdae celebration

mummy first day away from home....=X
wells...hmmmm...i console myself it will just be a week odd...i hope non of us will turn the house upside down...
my evil bro washed the clothes and left mine untouched la! KUKUNADEN! cant he just dump my tshirts inside as well...but phew...the clothes tat he washed turned out to be so hard and scratchy lor...haha...ORBI! but my towels feel so uncomfy now...ehew!

project in the morning was unfruitful...ended up playin with sundae the doggy and dvds, keyboarding cum slacking...
evil ceci so fierce to me la...more scary den the dog lor...but it made me dun dare to scream and try to get close to it...actually its not tat scary just tat i dun like sudden pounced-onS and when it moves on me...haha...
my first close pic with DOGS! aWww!!! and the naughty bitch licked me when i opened my mouth lor...she's a les i suppose...haha...

ya...it keeps pouncing on me when i was on the bed and tried to make me scream la! but i love it when its quiet and *ting hua =)smooches!~

HAPPY 19tH CHERLYN!!!!

after project headed to Orchad to meet my Bim Gang to celebrate our dear CHERLYN's bdae!
headed to taka's crystal jade and stuffed ourselves with urber lots of *little dragon buns* and random stuffs...filled to my neck le lor...my pic with the bdae gal! hugs~BIM gang with the absence of michy!!! thanks gals..today is wonderful! i really hope there'll be more of todays...
wells i'll upload more bout wat happened and wat we did another time...haha...and ya...i forgot the neoprints...i wan to do the laundry le...=Z night shift tml and off off again =) bleas...


BTW! father's day i the coming sunday la!!! haha

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

buy klonopin online erowid clonazepam klonopin vault - klonopin dosage in children