Sunday, June 03, 2007

i'm not emo tho =)

our night out at cannery wif the gang.. got those pics from the website...hmmm a decent group pic...=)i luv the bird-eyeview of the dance floor =)spot me? =)
hmmmm...today is a random saturday..hmmm just queues can just make me impatient..work was fun tho...cos i enjoyed it =)
tot i was early so ya when to get some stuff and yup...was late....
eh...dunno how to say bout today...cos i felt everyone is so different...i mean thier work seems to be giving them so much more stress tat i tot it would..ok so it seems tat tryin to do a little more wasnt tat much of help..
hmmpf something bout the weather or wat makes my head spin...daddy was very nice to get me breakfast before work this morning and oso to get my dinner without complain at night with a cup of my fav chinese tea we got form our previous trip..
I LOVE daddy!!! hmmm...i hope this holiday will be a nice and packed one =) its gonna be so packed ssoon...

hmmm tml i will be the onli staff workin with 5 managers...how cool is tat?


No comments: