Tuesday, June 19, 2007

blah blah blah

wells...early in the morning i was SOooo excited over my doughnuts and to my great disappointment, it was invested with the bloody stupid lizard! i put it up high and the F***ing pest still managed to intrude into my doughnuts!!!!
haha....sighs....i either lost my doughnuts, burnt them or get them infested wif disgusting pests...lols...( go ahead and laugh ba...bleas=p )
SORRY sayang for the effort this time round=X ( i wanted to try the greenish weirdy thingy...but stupid lizard sneaked in! hmmpf! i was so angry tat i asked daddy to catch it and feed it to my arowana fish* haha!!! i'm so evil!!!*)

oh btw tat was the birthday cake DALIA made for us ytd!!! so sweet rite...and cute!!! heess...

sentosa trip was cancelled for this morning and ya...my gay fren was sorta disappointed but we decided on MINDCAFE-ING to replace...hmmpf shopped for presents and ya ended up shopping...OHHhh NOOOoo...i shdnt be spending...my acc is seriously bleeding...=Z

i'm having a headache of where can we go in singapore...its owaes either movies, ktv, shopping, eating...where esle or wat else can we do??? fine...choosing presents is already a hardcore issue to me ,so save it for askin me of opinions and ideas of where to eat and where to go...GrRRZok tat's my mocha float....and ya...my monkeys there...evil lor they...esp evil ade! kept laughing at me...btw i like my girlfren's fren...=) interesting one there! we played a new game...i liked tat...cos u can bring along ur close frens and from that game u can see how they think of u....haha.....its called *true colours* =)

---------------------------------------

hmmm...as usual i did my blog visits...

sads...sometimes i may neglect some of u...i didnt want to de..=( but sometimes last min dates couldnt work out becos i might have something on...but i'll try and pls let me noe if u really need someone there cos i dun read minds u get me?

contradicts and ironies is not wat joyjoy likes..

i listen and i keep my mouth shut...i dun like to comment on too much tings esp when the stories tend to be one-sided..i'll go with wat i see for myself wat i feel and wat i think is true...i just wan everyone to be happy and enjoys my company with a genuine smile...

tat's all for the day!

note: joyce is not being emo or anywhere near there...dun worry...=)

---------------------------------------------

itinerary for tml~

10 to prob 12- proj discussion in tp

1-8- WORK! actually its suppose to be from 12 to 8....but i dun think i can make it...DIE!

after work i'll head to the airport ba...slowly dilly dally cos mummy's flight departs at 10 which means 11 plus after all those checks and collections den can see her le...so in the mean time, i think i'll slack till gor and daddy meets me...oh shit! i forgot to charge my MP3!!!! argh!!!!!!!!!!!DIE!!!!!!!!!!die of boredom....haha prob stone to death tml lols....hees...

No comments: